 Administrative / General / 7613
    Re: Suggestions for posting articles using web interface —Todd Lehman
   (...) OK -- changepoint here tonight: Beneath the editing window, there are now two buttons -- "Preview" and "Post." (And "Post" has the additional option of the e-mail checkbox.) Also, like the FTX page-editing cycle, the preview page also includes (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Suggestions for posting articles using web interface —Gene Weissinger
   This may be an old topic... but... I am set up to post. I use Outlook Express to do this. However, I would like to use the web interface to post when I am not at home. I tried to post from news.lugnet.com and it gave me the following error: (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Suggestions for posting articles using web interface —Geoffrey Hyde
   It wants you to register your new address, just like it did the old one when you signed up via the web interface. ;-) Do that, fill in any appropriate details, and you should be fine. Same thing happened to me when I switched to LedaNet from Fast (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)