 Administrative / General / 7593
    Re: Please lower noise —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) I agree with the intentions of your post as well as the intentions to keep the noise down at lugnet.lego(.*), however I don't think this will be fruitful. Whenever there are interesting posts, people will feel like following up with their (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Please lower noise —Tim Courtney
   "Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:qrdwvhbvvay.fsf....uio.no... (...) Hmm.... I think that there should be some happy medium between Todd & Suz's idea of the group, and your thoughts of how it will be. It should (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)