 Administrative / General / 7582
  Re: So where is Brad's answer to the 2001 info?

(...) However, it has an effect which the more draconian-seeming approach of going over the head of the original poster doesn't -- it makes other people more likely to voluntarily stop spreading the information. If the original poster would have (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: So where is Brad's answer to the 2001 info?

(...) Absolutely -- I agree! -- and when I said before that I preferred clear legal requests to non-legal requests, I don't mean I prefer to heard heavy-handed manners :) but just to know that it's a legal request for removal. It can be perfectly (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)