 Administrative / General / 7573
    Purpose of .lego.direct?? —Kyle D. Jackson
    G'day folks, I recently stumbled upon the ruckus in .dear-lego about this-and-that of late pertaining to LEGO Direct's interaction with LUGNET. As I had not been following much of the posts leading up to that, someone referred me to the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Purpose of .lego.direct?? —Geoffrey Hyde
   What I would like to know is what is considered appropriate, and what is *not* considered appropriate. For example, I thought it prudent to have given TLG a heads-up about some pieces that aren't readily available that I wanted, and posted it in (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)