 Administrative / General / 757
  Re: Carrying rec.toys.lego on lugnet.com

Dejanews doesn't work w/Outlook Express. Despite some peoples poor expreiences w/this software, I have had nothing but good come out of it. I had a news server that carried RTL but it went belly up after just after x-mass, don't know why but can't (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Carrying rec.toys.lego on lugnet.com

Also sprach Fred Carcanague III: : Dejanews doesn't work w/Outlook Express. Despite some peoples poor : expreiences w/this software, I have had nothing but good come out of it. I That's because DejaNews is a web interface. Use a web browser and (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Carrying rec.toys.lego on lugnet.com

(...) If you want a news server that's a) worth a damn and b) carries RTL you're going to have to pay for it. TANSTAAFL. I'd check out newsguy.com. I have an Extra account (details at (URL) ) I paid for it for 6 months last time, $39.95, so less (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Carrying rec.toys.lego on lugnet.com

(...) I think the whole point is he *wants* to use Outlook Express, not the web or AOL's crappy interface. (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Carrying rec.toys.lego on lugnet.com

(...) Or, find a better ISP than AOL.... (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Carrying rec.toys.lego on lugnet.com

AOL is free to me for now, no real need to change till I actualy have to pay for it. Thenewsguy I have tried but it disapeared from Outlook after the 1st reading of posts. I'll keep looking tho, hopefuly I can find a fairly decient one w/o having to (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)