 Administrative / General / 7536
    Excursion (was: Re: There's no such thing as a bad MOC builder (was: Re: New MF model.)) —Steve Bliss
   (...) Now that would rock! A Lugnet Extended Road Trip. Spontaneous Lego-fests everywhere. :) Don't forget lotsa extra batteries, and a good wireless connection. Steve (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Excursion (was: Re: There's no such thing as a bad MOC builder (was: Re: New MF model.)) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Gaak, is this a double post? delete it if so, sorry... I think that's what I've been up to, sporadically, for the last two years or so... ++Lar (in the UK and festing this weekend, which will add 8 or 9 names on the list of AFOL's I've met in (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)