 Administrative / General / 7536
7535  |  7537
Subject:
Excursion (was: Re: There's no such thing as a bad MOC builder (was: Re: New MF model.))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 13:41:08 GMT

In lugnet.starwars and lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman writes:

Ah, one of these days I gotta take a long 10000-mile trip around in a camping
van and get out and meet more people in person.

Now that would rock!  A Lugnet Extended Road Trip.  Spontaneous Lego-fests
everywhere. :)

Don't forget lotsa extra batteries, and a good wireless connection.

Steve