 Administrative / General / 7532
  Re: Announcing new LUGNET homepage

(...) some (...) to (...) I'm not following you, I guess. Can you clarify what it is you are wanting? You said "I want behaviour X, and can we have a cookie to give it", I said "here's how to do behaviour X using current system capability with no (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Announcing new LUGNET homepage

(...) I'm not a selfish guy Larry, I was thinking of others and making a suggestion at the same time. If I could customise the homepage, I'm sure it'd end up like the old one pretty much - call me conservative (with a small c). Like I said, this is (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)