 Administrative / General / 7453
    Re: Memberships- Where to send them? —Todd Lehman
   (...) The online form is the only place for signing up, but you can certainly snail- mail the payment. --Todd (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Memberships- Where to send them? —Alex Farlie
   (...) Thanks!, It just that from the UK sending payment abroad is not a simple as sending a cheque in the post( Or is it? I seem to remember something about needing to arrange it through my bank?) Anyhow, I need to become a Lugnet member in order to (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)