 Administrative / General / 7463
Re: Memberships- Where to send them?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 13:59:54 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Alex Farlie writes:
Are you able to provide an adress to which to send filled in forms to (with
the $10 dollar payments?).

The online form is the only place for signing up, but you can certainly snail-
mail the payment.

--Todd

Thanks!,  It just that from the UK sending payment abroad is not a simple as
sending a cheque in the post( Or is it? I seem to remember something about
needing to arrange it through my bank?)

Anyhow, I need to become a Lugnet member in order to have somewhere to host
my devloping magazine project.  However I may need to have further
disscusions with you about this.

Alex