 Administrative / General / 7280
  Re: email setup

(...) Your email server was bouncing all of the email sent to you -- giving delivery failed status notifications back to LUGNET asking not to send further mail. IIRC, it was saying either that your inbox was full or that your address was invalid. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: email setup

(...) I'm not sure if Nortel Canada runs their mail servers the same way Nortel Raleigh does, but every couple of months or so, I see errors occuring from all the Nortel subscribers to a listserve I run. After a day or two, the errors go away, (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: email setup

(...) Maybe it was cause by a service outage due to work on the server, they occasionaly do this in the week-ends but sometime they have to do it during week day. thanks Martin (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)