 Administrative / General / 7262
  Re: Later May-June 2000 issues of Mania Magazine DID Include a disclaimer

(...) Actually, no, what Rich is talking about is _new_ news. (At least to the best of my knowledge.) What was discussed before was that the July-August issue did contain a disclaimer to make up for the mistake in the May-June issue, but what's new (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Later May-June 2000 issues of Mania Magazine DID Include a disclaimer

(...) Indeed. I was reading too fast, thanks for the clarification. It's certainly of historical interest, at any rate. ++Lar (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Later May-June 2000 issues of Mania Magazine DID Include a disclaimer

(...) Hey US LEGO Fans, are there any scans on the net where I can find the disclaimer or even the entire July/August magazine ? That would be interesting for those of us who are living out of the US (like me). TIA, Christian --- xTI@N. P.S.: Note (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)