 Administrative / General / 7177
  Re: Mecha Legs

Yeah, I'm real sorry about that, Eric. I had no idea I'd get my head bitten off for disagreeing. Isn't that what newsgroups are for? Discussion of viewpoints? ~Mark (...) have (...) (Storm Owl (...) INFRINGEMENT!!! (...) want to use (...) time no, (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Mecha Legs

(...) Oh sure I disagree with people all the time. It was just that the discussion was getting nasty and I wanted to try and put an end to it before it got real bad. When I started seeing the CAPS (shouting)and the name calling I knew someone needed (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)