 Administrative / General / 7178
Re: Mecha Legs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 20:26:38 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Mark Sandlin writes:
Yeah, I'm real sorry about that, Eric.

I had no idea I'd get my head bitten off for disagreeing. Isn't that what
newsgroups are for? Discussion of viewpoints?

Oh sure I disagree with people all the time.  It was just that the discussion
was getting nasty and I wanted to try and put an end to it before it got real
bad.  When I started seeing the CAPS (shouting)and the name calling I knew
someone needed to step in before it got worse.

LEGO is fun and sometimes some people lose site of that.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/