 Administrative / General / 7174
    The board software —Steve Jackson
   As of about a month ago, I can read and post and I'm very impressed! My question: Is the board software for sale? It appears significantly better than the homebrew that we are using for PYRAMID and our other newsgroup applications. Todd, please let (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: The board software —Frank Filz
   (...) Ooh, cool. What an opportunity for Todd to realize some potential real bucks for his efforts. (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)