 Administrative / General / 7174
7173  |  7175
Subject:
The board software
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 16:05:03 GMT

As of about a month ago, I can read and post and I'm very impressed!

My question: Is the board software for sale? It appears significantly better
than the homebrew that we are using for PYRAMID and our other newsgroup
applications. Todd, please let me know if you are selling it (or if you are not,
so I can quit dreaming  :-)   )

Thanks!  Great work!