 Administrative / General / 7050
  Re: Help! Can't post a specific message

(...) G'day Todd, Thanx for looking in this. Looks like my suspicion was right. I flooded the Test newsgroup with a bunch of experimental posts and also found the problem occurring on the 12th line. I tried adding and removing lines after that and (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Help! Can't post a specific message

(...) Oh. Sorry, I guess I wasn't explicit enough in my reply -- I consider that the behavior you encountered was a sort of bug. Although the code per se was functioning correctly, it wasn't being smart enough about whitespace (it saw whitespace (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)