 Administrative / General / 6956
Re: Very old new newsgroup request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 15:02:29 GMT

Paul Baulch <paul@vic.bigpond.net.au> wrote:
I mean, surely any arguments directed for and against having specific topics
in robotics (for example) applies equally or even more so to auctions/b-s-t?

One way might be to have a .market group associated with (most) discussion
groups....

Quotes 'R' Us                     --->               http://quotes-r-us.org/
Boston University Linux             --->                http://linux.bu.edu/