 Administrative / General / 6946
  Re: Meeting this Friday

(...) I would cancel the message, except that I don't use a newsreader. I use email. Actually, from work, I can't use a newsreader, since our firewall doesn't let this sort of traffic occur. -- Dave_Hylands@creoscitex.com (URL) 3700 Gilmore Way (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Meeting this Friday

(...) Dave, Please write me (at this address) with the newsgroup and article number (or article id or other uniquely identifying characteristic such as the URL of the webpage) and request that it be cancelled, and I'll be happy to cancel it. --Todd (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Meeting this Friday

(...) Someone please clue me in on exactly what has happened here and what needs to be done to fix them problem? From what I gather from the sidelines here, someone (Dave) accidentally posted private information which someone else (Alexandria) (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Meeting this Friday

Thank you. Sorry to cause trouble. Xandria (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Meeting this Friday

(...) do (...) email. (...) let (...) I suggest that barring an automated way to validate that the cancel request is legit, that you at least create a page for people to go to (I of course, would put it at www.lugnet.com/cancel :-) ) to gather the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)