 Administrative / General / 6946
Re: Meeting this Friday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 18:14:38 GMT

You should cancel the message. Your newsreader probably has a function to do
this somewhere.

I would cancel the message, except that I don't use a newsreader. I use email.
Actually, from work, I can't use a newsreader, since our firewall doesn't let
this sort of traffic occur.

--
Dave_Hylands@creoscitex.com  http://www.creoscitex.com  3700 Gilmore Way
Principal Software Developer Tel: (604) 451-2700 x2329  Burnaby B.C.