 Administrative / General / 6892
Re: group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 15:44:47 GMT

Stephen F Roberts wrote:

...Its a little late to think of it now! But can we get a group: lugnet.brickfest ? At
least we can start to use it for next years planning :-)

Howabout lugnet.event.us.brickfest?
Also, if Mindfest will be a regular thing, lugnet.event.us.mindfest.
lugnet.event.us.kidvention could also be good.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com