 Administrative / General / 6891
  group

...Its a little late to think of it now! But can we get a group: lugnet.brickfest ? At least we can start to use it for next years planning :-) ...you can go back to ignoring me now... wubwub stephen f roberts wamalug guy ((URL) Guide ((URL) the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: group

(...) Howabout lugnet.event.us.brickfest? Also, if Mindfest will be a regular thing, lugnet.event.us.mindfest. lugnet.event.us.kidvention could also be good. (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: group

[replying to a message from June of 2000...] (...) It's funny (I mean cool!) how MindFest was so international (so many people from Europe, for example) even though it was hosted in the U.S. I think this question is worth revisiting in light of the (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: group

"LUGNET Admin" <todd@lugnet.com> wrote in news:GHCzDn.9D1@lugnet.com: what is/was MindFest? (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: group

(...) MindFest was an event hosted by MIT's Media Lab in 1999. It was a project of Mitchel Resnick's research group, called 'Lifelong Kindergarten,' and it supports the learning theory of constructionism, begun by Seymour Papert (also of MIT). The (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)