 Administrative / General / 6806
    Web interface suggestion —Frank Filz
   Not sure if this belongs in general or in nntp (it seems like lugnet.admin.technical or somesuch might have been a better newsgroup, keeping admin.general for non-technical operational questions). I was just replying to a post with a DAT file in it, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: Web interface suggestion —Scott Arthur
     (...) While we are talking dat, two things: 1. Why can they not be mailed as attachments? 2. Is it possible for the dat file to be shown comiplied on the web interface? Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Replying to messages with attached DAT file —Ross Crawford
     (...) Another suggestion ROSCO (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Replying to messages with attached DAT file —Ross Crawford
   (...) Another suggestion (apologies for originally re-posting to incorrect groups) ROSCO (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)