 Administrative / General / 661
  A suggestion

This is something that seems to be implied in the phase II of LUGNET, but I'm not certain if it is, and it seems to me that it would be a valuable resource. I'm fairly new to the online Lego(r) community, and every time I hear about a sale or an (...) (26 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)