 Administrative / General / 6588
  Re: Member Password Center

(...) not (...) The fact that an issue results in high traffic means that it needs fixed - not swept under the carpet. The merits of my suggestion aside, some pretty weak logic is being applied here. Scott A (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Member Password Center

(...) Yeah, that's pretty much what I thought. Hey, Todd, I've been meaning to ask this for a while now- is there any way you can adjust the skip-filter to allow for killfiling users as opposed to groups? eric (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Member Password Center

(...) It isn't up for discussion, and it never really was. Drop it. --Todd (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Member Password Center

(...) Isn't this a discussion group? How does this discussion go against the terms of use? I don't think it was a good idea either, and nobody can make you implement anything, but why can't he discuss it, that's what I don't understand. /Eric McC/ (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Member Password Center

(...) That it is! (...) Hummm, did I somehow imply that it did? (...) All right, fine. I forgot the "please." Scott, please drop this -- you're beating a very dead horse. In my best estimation, the password checker is appropriate (if not a shade (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Member Password Center

(...) For the record, I raised this issue once. My other messages in the thread related to the nature of the debate and not the issue itself – or at least that was my intention. Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Member Password Center

(...) I stand corrected. Misunderstood your intention. --Todd (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Member Password Center

(...) A) it's no longer high traffic, it's just the usual malcontents and troublemakers rather than a huge groundswell. B) what exactly is weak about Todd saying "his marbles, his decision, that's it"? It may not be logic but it's as strong a (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Member Password Center

(...) not (...) Perish the thought. I did not even read the password thread as I found it boring to a certain extent - as it does not effect me. I made the suggestion in good faith which I thought may have pleased more people than what exists right (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)