 Administrative / General / 6571
6570  |  6572
Subject:
Todd's cats..:-) (was: Re: Roll-Call info on member form?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 14:15:20 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.admin.general, David Eaton writes:
Todd--
I noticed this when LUGNET membership first emerged, and was mildly curious
but never ended up asking... Is there a reason that some of the RTL/LUGNET
Roll Call information isn't included in the membership form/page? (the happy
little online page that we all fill out at the beginning of our membership :)
Might be nice to have things stored there like "# of sets", "# of pieces",
or other information that might change on a regular basis...

See:  http://www.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=1138

What a coincidence! I just wanted to show your very nice cats to my wife
(a cat lover just like me) yesterday, but can't find the web address in
anywhere. Now in an unrelated post, I see the address but it gives a
404. Do you have the pages somewhere else online?

Selçuk