 Administrative / General / 6553
Re: Inventory format (was Re: 8250 Search Sub)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 22:09:14 GMT

I'm going to look at my inventory tool (an MS Access app, eek!), and • change
the data around to separate size and description.  And add those pesky
column headers on the output.

You think an MS Access app is bad?  How about MS Works?  :o)  I know, I
know, but it came pre-installed!  :)

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde