 Administrative / General / 633
    Re: Group monitoring —Todd Lehman
   (...) There is currently no way to get notification of activity in a newsgroup except by subscribing to it by mail. (URL) I'm subscribed by mail to all 583 loc.* groups and don't look at them in my newsreader. If there was a way for you to get (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Group monitoring —James Brown
   (...) addressed, (...) have (...) Well, one that springs to mind fairly quickly is something that you might want to think about incorperating into the next phase of Lugnet. If I'm not mistaken, one of the next steps would be to offer space on the (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)