 Administrative / General / 6218
  Re: A Question on Logging in and posting

(...) That's correct -- the e-mail addresses entered on member pages aren't yet verified in a way that lets them be automatedly linked with posting. The single-group News-by-Mail subscription change that went up a few days ago, (URL) a break-out and (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: A Question on Logging in and posting

(...) Definately! Totally! Yes! Completely! :) I keep on losing my posting cookie at home, and at uni it is a pain having to re-enter information continually! (...) 'Members' and 'Unpaid Members'? Richard (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)