 Administrative / General / 6110
    RE: Improper threading (was: Re: the latest news) —Benjamin Whytcross
   I don't know if this will work, but I tried setting up 'internet e-mail' or something similar for delivery method. Benjamin Whytcross BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au Ph: (03) 9856 5282 Directory Technology Pty Ltd 1/436 Elgar Road, Box Hill, 3128 (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)