 Administrative / General / 6103
Re: Improper threading (was: Re: the latest news)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 04:13:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
1 minor problem...I don't have internet access here at work, nor news
access...I only have e-mail..And now you're trying to take that from me
:(

{Trust me, if I had internet access, I'd be posting that way.]

Like I said:

Get your email fixed, it's broken
OR
Get web access at work, your company policy is broken
OR
Vote with your feet, your company policy is broken
OR
Post from home

Don't ask us to live with your software's dodgyness and don't ask Todd to
compensate for it.

My opinion and my opinion only.
++Lar