 Administrative / General / 6095
  RE: Improper threading (was: Re: the latest news)

G'day, I've e-mailed Todd about this a couple of times, and I think I posted a message asking for help, but I haven't got any replies. Unfortunately, this problem could easily be caused by the mail server at work, which I have no way of fixing. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Improper threading (was: Re: the latest news)

(...) Well, it's not Todd's job to fix your duff software, I'd say. But maybe he can shed some light on what is going wrong. I may be misremembering but I think I recall that the reference line is getting truncated (1), and that is causing the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)