 Administrative / General / 6087
    Re: Simplified News-by-Mail signup (was: New newsgroups for LEGO Direct and the LEGO Company) —Dan Boger
   (...) I like it! however, is there a way to get rid of the cookie once you got it? or do I need to look for it in my jar? :) Dan (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Simplified News-by-Mail signup (was: New newsgroups for LEGO Direct and the LEGO Company) —Todd Lehman
   (...) Two ways: 1. Don't ask for it in the first place (uncheck the checkbox before submitting the form). The form still works without a cookie, although it's a bit more work for the user without the cookie. 2. Or, if you already have the cookie, (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)