 Administrative / General / 6025
  playground

I have visited the lugnet playground on several occasions. I like it. However, for the HTML and otherwise technogeek impaired, please explain how one goes about adding to the playground. I understand how to create a new page but that is about it. I (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: playground

(...) It's obsolete -- it was just a test area from a few months back... (...) Much of the test stuff that was there will be part of the member page facility. We'll try to make a pre-announcement with some details about this coming up this week... (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: playground

(...) facility. (...) Okay. I was pretty sure about the obsolescence anyway. I am not even sure why I went there just now. Sometimes I just get these feelings--like I knew you were doing something related to this recently. Could it be clairvoyance (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: playground

(...) I noticed that it'd been removed, are there any plans to bring something like it back when member-page editing goes live? I found it really handy to help express ideas and concepts/prototypes etc, and I'm sure other people would too :) Richard (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: playground

(...) Probably not in that same manner, no, because each member will have their own private area to experiment in. But maybe as a later step of pages, a common area might be useful. --Todd (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: playground

(...) If by that you mean private-writable, public-viewable, then that would rock! (...) Or allowing the user to set the write-permissions on pages within their area, to say allow member xxx and yyy to write to their page as a collaborative effort. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)