 Administrative / General / 6025
6024  |  6026
Subject:
playground
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 03:59:01 GMT

I have visited the lugnet playground on several occasions.  I like it.

However, for the HTML and otherwise technogeek impaired, please explain how one
goes about adding to the playground.  I understand how to create a new page but
that is about it.

I would like to do some experimenting with bulleted lists and other features
that can be utilzed there.

And remember, I now nothing of code, not even simple HTML.  Thanks for your
assistance.

                  Kevin Salm
....The biggest fan of the Gray Lego brick....