 Administrative / General / 602
    Re: Problem with Web LUGNET —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) I am quite sure it does work. The base URL should be stripped to the last separator ("/"), and the relative URL's in the document should be appended to the stripped version of the base URL. Your example should be processed as <A Href="(URL) (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Problem with Web LUGNET —Todd Lehman
   (...) :) yes, I discovered that that "works." But that's not what I wanted to happen. What I meant by "that doesn't work" is that I got (URL) a URL when what I wanted was (URL) other words, I wasn't expecting the base URL to be stripped back to the (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.admin.general)