 Administrative / General / 5977
  Re: POST vs. GET (was: Re: IGNORE: yet another test message)

(...) A set of data resulting in that number. (...) Yah, the picture is becoming clear. I don't (yet) want anything so sophisticated.... (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: POST vs. GET (was: Re: IGNORE: yet another test message)

(...) Yup, that's what I mean. It'll be up to the client to calculate the ratings from the set of raw inputs for each article. --Todd (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)