 Administrative / General / 5934
    Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn —Richard Franks
   (...) That was probably me, chief. I thought my post was just arguing the point, without making any new ones. I also thought it would be secretly ironic to give it a '20', as I'd included the whine 'Why did someone rate my post as 20?" in it. But (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn —Todd Lehman
   (...) I don't mean one person in specific (same person each time), I mean one input of zero in those cases where there was a zero, which could certainly be different people each time. I just ignore that. If two or three people all marked something (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)