 Administrative / General / 5928
  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) Sorry, I wasn't clear... :) Lemme try again... Hmm, I wouldn't assume that 50 is an actual average (that's what average means, after all). 50 is 50, whatever 50 means. Thus, it's perfectly fine IMHO to say that an "average" (note the quotes) (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) That was probably me, chief. I thought my post was just arguing the point, without making any new ones. I also thought it would be secretly ironic to give it a '20', as I'd included the whine 'Why did someone rate my post as 20?" in it. But (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) I don't mean one person in specific (same person each time), I mean one input of zero in those cases where there was a zero, which could certainly be different people each time. I just ignore that. If two or three people all marked something (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)