 Administrative / General / 5910
Re: Message rating again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 03:18:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Kevin Salm writes:
As for value to the community, I have to disagree with the statement someone
made that .test messages have no value.

I agree, Kevin. I love .test... just as an example, I never would've
discovered the <set:xxx> and <part:yyy> if not for reading that group. (OK
probably I would've discvered them eventually but I found out early this way :)

I personally have seen some good
things get discovered in .test.  And sometimes conversations do occur in that
group, albeit mostly meaningless.  I do not frequent .test myself, but have in
the past.  I do like to check in every now and then to see how many times Todd
used the words Foo and glorp, etc. in a single test message or group of them.

LOL... I like to frequent there just to see what people come up with. It's
very amusing and interesting at times.

-Shiri

__Kevin Salm__