 Administrative / General / 5909
  Re: Message rating again

(...) Yes, you are correct. Test messages do not participate in searches; not even searches on the web test page. That search box is simply there by default but can serve no purpose other than consistency among lugnet page displays. If anyone really (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Message rating again

(...) I agree, Kevin. I love .test... just as an example, I never would've discovered the <set:xxx> and <part:yyy> if not for reading that group. (OK probably I would've discvered them eventually but I found out early this way :) (...) LOL... I like (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)