 Administrative / General / 5758
Re: Traffic Page Squiff?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 22:13:27 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Richard Franks writes:

BTW, the probability of encountering the bug was approximately 0.116% --
fortuitously high, as bugs go.

I got it again :)
<http://lightning.prohosting.com/~spontif/temp/traffic3.html>  18546b
<http://lightning.prohosting.com/~spontif/temp/traffic4.html>  20451b

Okie, either I'm really lucky or this 0.116% figure is too low :)

<http://lightning.prohosting.com/~spontif/temp/traffic5.html>  16384b
<http://lightning.prohosting.com/~spontif/temp/traffic6.html>  19484b
[22:01 GMT]

I'll stop reporting these now, as it might just be a problem with my ISP or
machine here.

Richard