 Administrative / General / 5677
  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) At the risk of going or even staying off topic, I've been tempted to mark the whole thread with 0, to include any postings from myself. The whole mess is just a horror to behold, and even saying anything about it being a horror risks (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Do it! :) (...) If it's your opinion that the thread is something which people will be happier avoiding than reading, by all means express that. The rating feature is intended to capture your reaction as well as opinion on things you've read. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

Well, we could each individually Cancel our messages, but I'd consider that a last-ditch effort. Since they can't be moved to .debate, I don't know what else to do. However, I'd be perfectly happy to cancel MY messages from this thread in dear-lego, (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  A Final Plea For Sanity(was Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!))

Look, we're all intelligent people here. We have definate opinions on what we wish was a "perfect" world. We have see a case that for whatever reason some have found to be inequitable. I'm truly sorry for that. BUT, I didn't cause it or profit from (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general) !