 Administrative / General / 5598
  Re: colors of rating digits

In lugnet.admin.general, Richard Franks writes: <Lar asked about some sort of summary of what features did what, and where issues were at> (...) Just as it is now, it's already useful. Even if you are not 100% up to date and even if you're not (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: colors of rating digits

(...) Thanks! I would happily contribute time to such a page, but I really don't want to step on Todds toes - I get the feeling that generally, if something isn't mentioned it isn't because Todd hasn't thought about it, but rather he's thought about (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)