 Administrative / General / 5474
    Re: Pseudo-streaming live news (was: Re: Monitor Page) —Steve Bliss
   (...) Hey, Todd: I just wanted to say thanks for putting together the avid.cgi interface. It's very nifty and cool, even if I don't write a local newsspooler to attach to it. My little app polls through avid, and shows a list of the most recent (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Pseudo-streaming live news (was: Re: Monitor Page) —Todd Lehman
   (...) Excellent! Glad to hear it! --Todd (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)