 Administrative / General / 5462
5461  |  5463
Subject:
Everything Lego links page administrator?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 00:00:22 GMT

Todd, I have tried to email Linc Smith to update my personal page link on
<http://www.lugnet.com/links/> but his messages are returned "user unknown."
Is his email link incorrect or is he no longer keeping up with this page?

Ben Gatrelle
(remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply)