 Administrative / General / 5457
    Error with searching lugnet.off-topic.test? —David Eaton
   Not that it really gets used much, but I just had some odd experiences doing searches from the web interface for lugnet.off-topic.test... I entered my name to search for it, and no posts were found (despite the fact that I HAVE posted to (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Error with searching lugnet.off-topic.test? —Todd Lehman
   (...) Messages to .off-topic.test are ignored by the indexer. (All other groups are indexed as normal.) Low-level DAT content (the scores and scores of numbers are also ignored, although the non-number parts do get indexed.) The web interface to the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Error with searching lugnet.off-topic.test? —Kevin Salm
   (...) Yup. And since Todd did not mention this explicitly, this has always been the case. Impossible to search .off-topic.test from the web interface--from the homepage, the off-topic page, or from the off-topic.test page. Newsreaders, however, can (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)