 Administrative / General / 5441
  Re: homepage bringing forth weird results

(...) That's the *right* behavior -- the Back button should *not* cause a re-load of any web page *ever* unless it's gone from the cache. If browsers refetched things when the Back buttons was pressed -- especially pages with forms and things -- it (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: homepage bringing forth weird results

(...) No, that's not what I mean. Let me try and restate my sentence: *Every* time I click my back button on my browser, I get the SAME post sequence, even AFTER I've refreshed the homepage few times between one back click to another. The sequence (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: homepage bringing forth weird results

(...) isp's proxy (or whatever) is caching the same page, and is bugged? Dan (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)