 Administrative / General / 5422
5421  |  5423
Subject:
Why MS hubris can be a bit annoying
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 03:57:08 GMT

Asher Kobin wrote:

Seriously, I can't answer your question, but I can say that Microsoft's
awareness (and interest) of the Linux OS has increased dramatically, although
it did take some time (we just needed to hire the right people)

No, you just needed to get a clue that not everyone likes MS practices
w.r.t. marketing and software development and some people are clever
enough to do something about it that may well threaten MS's
stranglehold. What's the old saying? "Dos isn't ready to ship until 123
is broken"...

One browser indeed. The world needs more than one browser. They all
should render the same but the way they look at everything else can and
should be the same.

PS, I hate paperclips.

- A happy MS stockholder and not so happy MS user

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!