 Administrative / General / 5375
    Re: MSIE5 better but still buggy (was: Re: Why MSIE sucks for the HTML writer) —Asher Kobin
   (...) Ok, well I couldn't stop from smiling when I read your post. It sounds to me that Netscape did a little "embracing and extending" of its own in this area :) (...) I don't understand your question... (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: MSIE5 better but still buggy (was: Re: Why MSIE sucks for the HTML writer) —Todd Lehman
   (...) I have a web page on www.lugnet.com which sends out four multiple-select lists. In each of those lists, I want _none_ of the list items to be pre-selected. If the user clicks Submit without explicitly selecting any items in any of those list (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)